Software Registration Center under China Copyright Protection Center (CCPC hereinafter) is the exclusive entity that authorized by the National Copyright Administration of PRC to handle software registration matters.
1. an Application Form,
2. a program appraisal i.e. source code of two parts of 30 consecutive pages each, selected from the beginning and ending portion of the source code,
3. description appraisal, i.e. description of two parts of 30 consecutive pages each, selected from the beginning and ending portion of the description. Submitting the user's manuals as the description is more beneficial to the copyright owner,
4. a description and related information of the software,
5. a certified identity of the copyright owner;
6. contract or any other agreement between related parties on the proprietorship of the software,
7. licensing contract,
8. certificate concerning succession,
9. other possible documents required by the registration department.
As regulated it takes sixty days to obtain the Registration Certificate counted from the filing day.
The official fee for one application for copyright registration is 300RMB, our attorney fee for filing one application is 300USD plus disbursement and other charges for the expenses incurred during the verification.