Through the Chinese Customs, he may firstly record his trademark right with the General Customs Administration of China.
1. a duly executed Power of Attorney (as attached),
2. a duplicate of the business license or a copy of the license certified by local
3. a copy of Chinese trademark registration certificate,
4. and some photographs in two sets showing the product and the package of the product both bearing the trademark (optional).
1. regarding the trademark owner including its name, nationality, domicile, legal representative, telephone number, fax number, department and title of a connecting person,
2. regarding the suspected infringers including their names, addresses, products, and specific borders that the products enter or leave the country (if available),
3. regarding any license contracts involved including the name and address of the licensee, the nature of the license, and the term of the license.
We will file an application with the General Customs Administration of China for recordal of trademark right and submit related documents by receiving instructions from the clients.
The General Customs Administration of China shall, within 30 days from the receipt of all the requisite documents, notify the applicant or its agent whether the information has been recorded. When the application is approved, a Notification for Approval of Recordal will be issued by the General Customs Administration of China. The duration of the customs recordal shall be 10 years form the date of fulfillment of the recordal. And the renewal for another 10 years is available.